What is Minc Capital Day?
Minc Capital Day gives investors the chance to get to know ten of Malmö's most promising early-stage startups. Representing everything from medtech to foodtech and gaming, the ventures' common denominator is their impressive growth potential. Most of the companies have a ready product and are already in the process of onboarding customers.
The companies pitching are:
- Emotional Fitness - Empower staff or customers by peer to peer coaching on our fully scalable platform.
- Minimal App - AI platform for women’s well-being as they transition through menopause.
- Health Capacity Nordic AB - POOW is the tool for all parents who are struggling to get their children to eat.
- B-Bylon - B-bylon brings style and convenience to the world of indoor farming.
- Justly - Justly.se is a free digital mediator in the world of law.
- Quritis - Automatically securing cloud software.
- Genad AB - ADix is a developed scalable solution to tackle the time-consuming and costly diagnostic process of dementia, using machine learning technology to screen for digital biomarkers.
- Angry Camel - Angry Camel is revolutionizing the plant-based protein market with our premium chickpea protein isolate and clean extraction process, providing a solution to the poor taste and texture of existing products.
- Recilio Scandinavia AB - We improve the success of your whole company with a science-based virtual wellbeing platform.
Schedule for the day
14:00 - The event starts with a mingle and registration
14:30-16:00 - The pitching event (10 companies)
18:00 - Startup Dinner
*it is an invite only event for investors. If you want to be a part of it, contact email@example.com