The tech industry in the Nordics is experiencing steady growth, yet there is a concerning lack of resources for gender, cultural, and racial diversity. It is shocking to note that ONLY 1.1% of venture capital goes towards Nordic companies founded by women and 10.7% towards mixed-gender teams.
Nordic Fe:male Invest Summit, powered by Minc, is an inspiring tech event driving diversity in the startup ecosystem.
Join us to:
- Explore the gender diversity gap in Nordic tech
- Get inspired by high-level pitches and influential speakers
- Immerse yourself in the energy of ambitious women, non-binary, and men chasing their dreams
- Connect and network with like-minded individuals
This event is for everyone who believes in the power of equity and wants to be part of a supportive and inclusive ecosystem.
Are you a female/non-binary founder running a high-potential startup?
Take the opportunity to pitch on stage at Nordic Fe:male Invest Summit and win a 100.000 SEK prize and be awarded Nordic Fe:male Founder of the Year!
What you get if selected to pitch (10 startups):
- A chance to win a 100.000 SEK prize
- Cover the costs of transport/hotel up to 3000 SEK
- Chance to pitch to the jury of VCs and angels and meet other investors in the audience
- Join the community of role models and support other Fe:male who run their startups
Nordic Fe:male Founders Pitch Competition is for you if your startup is:
- Minimum 25% female/non-binary owned
- Registered in one of the Nordic countries
- Innovative and has growth potential