Are you passionate about accelerating commercial collaborations for startups? Do you want to make a difference?
We at Ignite Sweden work to help startups to commercial collaborations. Since the start, we have facilitated 5000+ meetings that have led to over 300 collaborations between businesses, the public sector and startups. In addition to meetings, we support startups with everything connected to the business - from sales training to contract writing.
We are a team of 20+ startup enthusiasts with offices from Malmö to Umeå and are proud to do something meaningful for the Swedish innovation system and for our startups. We are an agile, flat and mission-driven organization and we have fun at work every day. Our team is really an pro-team of open-minded, committed people who support and help each other. Now we are looking for a new star in the team working with our matchmakings.
- About 50 % of your time will be spent as project manager for our matchmaking days or other types of similar projects, in Sweden as well as globally in prioritized countries.
- You will be the point of contact and coordinate the cooperation with our important partners, both in Sweden and internationally – ranging from SISPs members, other innovation eco-system players, large corporations, regions and municipalities.
- You will be the team lead for your assigned matchmakings, coordinating both internal and external resources. You will have a solid internal team to back you up.
- The other 50% will be spent as Key Partner Manager for our corporate and public sector members. This means you will be the main point of contact and making sure that the rest of the team (with your lead) understands the members innovation challenges and executes tasks according to expected delivery at all times.
- As a Key Partner Manager you will take care of both existing members but are also responsible for recruiting new members.
- As we are a flat organization, your tasks will be both at a strategic and operational level.
- You will also be responsible for delivery and measuring of project KPIs and writing project reports to different partner- and funding organisations.
A large part of your work will consist of digital meetings as our team is located throughout Sweden, but it is also important that you are able to travel!
To succeed in the role, we believe that you are a great communicator, networker, problem solver, flexible, committed person with a structural way of working. You are probably described by others as a service-minded, driven and social person.
You see yourself as a person that is fun to work with, have an ability to handle many tasks at the same time and of course getting things done. You are driven and can structure and organise your work tasks in an independent way and include the team in the right moments of the projects. You have a good ability to prioritise among many parallel activities and are stress resistant.
We would like you to have a great understanding of the corporates and their needs at the same time the understanding of the structure of the Swedish innovation ecosystem. As our corporates comes from all over the world, it is important that you express yourself well in speaking and writing in English.
You should also find it fun to present/pitch our work, matchmakings and activities in different arenas.