Are you an aspiring Marketing Growth Hacker looking for an opportunity to take on new challenges and advance your career? And also an enthusiastic leader with the ability to balance big-picture thinking with deep-dive research and attention to detail?
We are looking for a Marketing Growth Hacker to join our marketing dream team at Mindcap and take on full responsibility for driving bottom-line growth by bringing challenging ideas and marketing campaigns that drive brand, product, and business objectives.
We believe you are a perfect blend of technical and creative. You do not fear marketing automation and want to help Mindcap meet our business objectives by aligning our systems and setting up marketing flows.
About the role
The Growth hacker we are looking for has to be able to work both on a strategic and execution level, with the ability to understand data and make decisions based upon it.
- Support our B2B Marketing and growth strategy and establish the processes and tools needed to execute it.
- Review and re-shape our current growth marketing strategy.
- Further develop, measure, maintain and optimize our marketing funnel.
- Define and manage B2B marketing campaigns across all steps of funnel. From start to finish (this includes market research, campaign build and launch, campaign monitoring and optimization, budget management, A/B testing, audience monitoring).
- Create and optimize new landing pages, copy, content, visuals and other materials for your marketing campaigns.
- Work together with our sales, customer success and management team to translate
- technical features into benefits of the user.
- Working together with our content team to make sure that our user’s journey is filled with relevant content that drives conversions (this includes coordinating the production of blog posts, case studies, testimonials, newsletters, video, and social media content).
- Proactively bring new ideas to experiment with, especially in the areas of growth and new user acquisition)
- Create marketing performance dashboards that accurately display relevant Growth KPI’s
- Grow together with the team and teach fellow marketers
- Experience using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and marketing automation
- Experience managing a B2B SaaS website is a plus but not a requirement
- Analytical approach and ability to deliver data-driven results
- Excellent content creation and writing skills
- Minimum of 2 years in a similar role
- Native/Advanced English speaker
- Can generate and qualify inbound leads that have been generated through marketing campaigns.
- +2 years of experience leading digital marketing projects and can demonstrate measurable growth.
- +1 year of experience with Marketing Automation. You are no stranger to the arsenal of tools at your disposal and know how to connect different tools, such as Marketing Automation, CRMs, Lead Generation platforms, dashboards, and so on.
- A positive person learns by doing, and a team player.
- You are up to date with the latest marketing tools (ahrefs, semrush, moz, google analytics, google search console, google optimize, google tag manager, WordPress, CDNs, AWS, and so on.)
About Mindcap & Working Here
- Mindcap is a culture and behavior platform that makes individual and team development an integrated part of everyday life. Mindcap converts culture and performance data into everyday actions to make development and learning personal, contextual and social.
- Mindcap is also the home to passionate people with brilliant minds and big hearts. We strongly believe in making work joyful and meaningful – for you, for us, for the community.
- We have each other’s backs and cherish the support from others to help us grow and learn. We firmly believe in compassion and empathy, and we work to bring our heart into play in every decision we make.
- We pursue humanizing people development and insist on limiting waste, no bullshit meetings without agendas, no pseudo work. We only want value adding hours and meaningful work.
- We don’t just drink Friday beers and cocktails but prioritize time together which means we spend time together in different settings such as nature walks, climbing trees, bouldering and much more.
Last but not least...
- Location: We have offices in Malmö and Copenhagen
- Work from anywhere. That means that your workplace is optional and adapted to needs. You can work from home, a cafe, from the office in CPH or Malmö, as long as the job can be cared for and the community thrives.
- Working Hours: Full-time but we are experimenting with new ways of working and 4DWW.
- We put people first, and we believe in being our true self at work therefore children are more than welcome in the office.
- In our everyday setting we build in mental pauses and restitution as we believe them to be the cornerstones in high performing teams.
Are you the one we’re looking for? Or know someone who would be a perfect fit?
Send CV and Personal letter to our CMO, Patricia@mindcap.ai