Stjärnstoft Studios is looking for the brightest, most curious, and creative Game Engine Programmer Lead to build world-class integrations with our Creative AIWant to build the future of gaming while doing the most ambitious and rewarding work of your life?
At Stjärnstoft Studios, we're currently building 'Sparks’ A no-code game platform powered by our Creative AI Engine – that will turn the world’s 3 billion players into creators.You will join a young and fast growing startup in one of our most important roles. Together with the founders, you will be a key figure on our executive team with an excellent opportunity to shape and grow your role and your own team as we scale up.
- Stjärnstoft Studios is located at the center of the massively successful gaming cluster of Malmö
- We are putting together a small dream-team of high performers to solve hard but fascinating problems, while learning the most, improving the fastest and having the most fun
- We believe in extreme freedom with extreme responsibility
- We avoid rules that slow the creativity down and are extraordinarily open with each other
- We offer top of the market salaries, comprehensive health benefits, flexible time off, work from anywhere flexibility and equity packages
- You have an impressive background with Unreal Engine, Blueprints, C++
- You have significant experience in developing games or tools for systemic gameplay and procedural generation
- You have been part of shipping multiple titles or tool packages
- You have a bias for action, are hungry to build, and ready to accomplish amazing amounts of important work while solving really fascinating problems
- You don’t need any prior experience with artificial intelligence, natural language processing and machine learning. But are curious to learn from our founding team of Creative AI specialists, who are excited to learn from your expertise and experience in turn.
Ready to do the most ambitious and meaningful work of your life?
Send us a mail at email@example.com
We're looking forward to talking to you about ‘Sparks’ and how we together will turn the world’s 3 billion players into creators.