Projects24.co is the worlds first global marketplace for industrial projects, services and subcontracting.
We are excited to welcome a high caliber Ecommerce Product Manager with overall responsibilities within marketing, development, strategies and beyond comfortable with working in a Startup environment.
Projects24.co is looking for a person with great drive and holistic business sense combined with structure and sense of critical details.
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Product Manager to set strategy and make executive product decisions on behalf of the organization including managing a technology budget and making the necessary investments to align the organization with its vision for its product needs.
If you are a technology visionary with expertise in product development who executes that vision, we want to hear from you! Working directly with the CEO, you will act as both a technology, business and product expert, making decisions impacting current and future operations. As the PM, you will oversee all product and technological resources, establish the technology vision, strategies, and growth plans.
- Maintain knowledge on all products and services of our website. Recommend new products and enhancements if required and coordinate with various cross functional team to analyze product requirement.
- Develop all customer wireframes and user cases and ensure optimal level of customer services and analyze all customer requirements and monitor all requests and manage all defects in products for all monthly releases.
- Prepare strategies to increase existing and new businesses and identify appropriate vendor for all projects and manage communication for all ecommerce status projects.
- Administer and approve all final new product delivery and recommend improvements to all products and prepare all business requirements documents and ensure compliance to all product schedule and coordinate with departments to provide an effective interface.
- Collaborate with information technology and business units to deliver all releases and prepare work schedule for all projects and provide support to all strategies to achieve all marketing strategies.
- Assist business leads to review all financials of projects and analyze all key business metrics, perform market research and usability tests on all ecommerce activities and manage all communication plans for projects and provide status reports to management.
- Organize various product workshops and design effective strategies and coordinate with various groups to assist in product development process and analyze all business requirements.
- Design all interaction diagrams and provide materials for all user tests and develop all solutions to all issues.
- Collaborate with the team and design all training materials and analyze effectiveness of all new features on products.
- Pragmatic and solution oriented
- Inspiring and enthusiastic teammate.
- Free from prestige and a team player.
- Strong interpersonal skills, strong networker internally and externally
A Successful ePM:
- 1+ years of experience in technology management, startup preferred
- Someone who’s built and scaled up teams and products
- Comfortable with designing solutions around a cloud-native microservices architecture
- Strong believer in using technology to solve our customer’s problems
- A builder who believes in the power of iterating
- Great communicator and teammate, even better listener
- A fluent English speaker, German is a plus.
- We value passion, creativity and diligence. We greatly value our employees and the diversity each individual brings to the team, we will grow stronger together. Our culture is based on trust and respect and is flexible with your way of life. Our ambition is to become worldwide leaders in the digital market and to offer our customers the best experiences to suit their needs.
- An environment that provides the opportunity to make an impact that you would find in a scale-up, combined with the resources of a Startup.
- Great work-life balance, including flexible hybrid working time.
- A commitment to diversity and a positive environment.
Send us your CV and Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any further questions contact at: +46738738199