Through our internship program, we are looking for talented young people who are passionate about creating dynamic and engaging digital experiences. We want to make it easy for our customers to eat more sea veggies! Our goal is to create a brand that becomes a champion for fair trade, social inclusivity, and healthy lifestyles. This is a unique opportunity to use your creativity to develop an e-commerce platform to help people develop healthier lifestyle habits!
The Web Development Intern will work with the team on the design and implementation of an e-commerce focused website. The Communications Intern will manage and maintain the website, and optimize the functionality.
Interns will work closely with our founders. We are asking for a minimum of 10 hours per week, and are flexible on what days and times. Positions can start as early as March and will run for a minimum of 12 weeks, per agreed terms.
· Design engaging and effective category and marketing landing pages.
· Establish a scalable and reusable template(s) for category and marketing landing pages. · Utilize insights from research and analytics to form new design solutions.
· Create, manage and maintain websites and user interfaces.
· Responsible for performance of pages on E-commerce websites, including UX and UI, functionalities, maintenance and housekeeping.
· SEO optimization
· Ensure consistent performance on all major devices/browsers, including fast load times and bug-free core functionality with a focus on mobile optimization and performance.
· Integrate data from various back-end services, databases and digital analytics.
· Gather and refine website requirements and specifications based on technical needs and industry practices.
· Consistently report work’s progress and issues, and propose initiatives and solutions to improve digital analytics and marketing.
· Troubleshoot coding issues and bugs.
· Other duties may arise from time to time and as may be assigned to the trainee.
-Testing and Debugging
-Experience with WordPress, Shopify, or WooCommerce
- Graphic Design (optional)
To apply, please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com