- They are looking for a full stack developer with 2-3 years hands on work experience.
- You are skilled in Python and experienced using Grasshopper as well.
- Ideally you bring experience from another startup, but most important is your commitment to create impact together with them.
- You are structured, analytic and love to solve problems.
- Their working language is English. Swedish and/or German skills are a plus.
- You will be their third co-founder. They reserved a share of company options for you.
- From autumn 2022 they will be part of the MINC incubator in Malmö, where they have access to a vibrant startup community, breakfasts every Thursday, afterworks and free coffee.
- You can join their team in Malmö or Stockholm - potentially even remote.
Did you know that the majority of buildings can save 30 percent of energy or more? There are many profitable measures to increase energy-efficiency that yet need to be realized in order to reach national climate targets. With dags we make them accessible to investors with a longer payback time than the property owner’s. We can do that based on a software that allows owners of multi-family houses to identify relevant retrofits, associated costs and savings in a matter of minutes rather than weeks and to significantly lower costs. dags allows building owners to stay ahead of European legislation by creating a marketplace of energy efficiency projects worth other’s investments.