Virotea is a high growth impact startup building a Virtual Reality solution for the Healthcare industry. We have a finished product with paying customers but are currently at a defining point in our development. Due to the scalability of our solution, we are in the process of expanding into new industries with different customer needs. Therefore, we are looking to hire a CTO to the founding team in order to lead the development and expansion of Virotea into the unknown.
- Build on Viroteas existing platform and take it to the next level.
- Help translate business needs to software requirements.
- Continuously build new features based on customer requirements to extend the use-cases and create new key features to activate the next target groups.
- Develop and maintain product roadmap.
- Grow and lead future tech team (externally and internally).
- Making executive decisions on behalf of the company's technological requirements.
What we look for
Our software is based on two main parts: a VR application built in Unity with C#, and a web application built using PHP Laravel and Angular.
- Experience with backend development using frameworks in PHP.
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities.
- Self-driven, results-oriented and a go-getter personality.
- Confidence and ability to explain complex technical solutions to team, clients and investors.
Nice to haves
- Have gone through a similar journey at previous startups.
- Proven experience as a CTO or similar leadership roles.
- Prior experience and good knowledge of Unity and C#.
The position offers
- Competitive compensation and opportunity to own equity in an exciting and innovative high potential startup.
- Direct and visible impact on the growth and revenue of the company.
- Ownership and responsibility to lead the future development of an already well-functioning, innovative technical platform with a validated business model and paying customers.
- The possibility to grow as a leader and take on a central role in building up a high-functioning tech team and lively community.
- A fun and exciting work environment, with a strong team that will grow fast over the next months.
- Remote working possibility (but preferably based in Sweden).
For more information or questions please contact us at Simon@virotea.com