Minc is looking for a Community Outreach Manager
Minc is expanding its role in the startup community in Malmö and is now looking for an Outreach Manager to spearhead Minc’s outreach activities and at the same time develop Startup Labs, one of the Minc programs.
As Minc’s Outreach Manager you will create a network of hubs like co-working spaces in the Malmö area where we can find potential and future entrepreneurs. You will be the first point of contact for these collaborations. Malmö University and Lund University are two important actors in our network and future collaborations with these actors will be included in this role.
- Plan Minc's activities on a strategic as well as on an operational level in line will Minc’s overall business plan
- Evaluate the work on a regular basis to ensure the relevance of collaborations
- Create and maintain a broad network in the regional innovation system
- Develop Startup Labs together with Minc’s business developers
- Evaluate business ideas and guide entrepreneurs to the relevant support in our region
- Give business advise and coach early stage startups
- Give talks on entrepreneurship on a University level as well as on more basic levels
We expect you to:
- Be an outspoken team player and at the same time strong in self-management
- Have experience in giving business advise with a coaching approach
- Be well versed in the Swedish innovation system in general and the Skåne system in particular
- Feel comfortable to give talks in both Swedish and English
- Have a good understanding of the academic world
Are you the one? Send your CV and cover letter, in English, to firstname.lastname@example.org.